VAT Returns

VAT Returns :

Any UK registered business irrespectively of its legal form (sole trader, partnership, limited company) must register for VAT if its turnover exceeds Ј67,000 (in year 2008/09) or can register voluntarily any time it suits. HMR&C (British tax office) requires accurately completing and filing quarterly VAT Returns within specific time as well as making timing payment of outstanding VAT. Thanks to our complex and professional VAT service you will get assurance that your company deals with all VAT issues properly, accurately and on time. We also offer: