Tax Returns, Tax Refunds

Tax Returns, Tax Refunds :

According to British Law any person who works as a self-employed either as a sole trader or in partnership must complete his Tax Return every year in order to account for its tax liabilities. If you are an employee (working for someone) you are not oblige to file Tax Return every year but if your employer overpaid tax which you were due within current or one of the previous tax years, then you should complete your Tax Return in order to get the refund of the overpaid tax.

For either circumstances, if you are self-employed or employee, our company provides complex service which includes: